What makes an HVAC more efficient?
There are numerous factors that determine the efficiency of an HVAC system and impact this rating as well. Let’s take a closer look at some of these factors in more detail below:
Are you interested in improving the efficiency of your home’s HVAC system? If so, we suggest reaching out to the team at Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning to book an appointment with one of our certified HVAC technicians. They will be able to provide a comprehensive inspection of your current system’s and determine what the best course of action is.
In the event that your current HVAC systems are beyond repair, our technician can help you set up a consultation appointment with one of our professional home comfort advisors. During your consultation appointment, a home comfort advisor will get to know your unique needs, budget constraints, and the requirements of your property before providing you a customized list of options that are available. They will also give you more information on our current discounts and financing options that can help you save money on your new equipment!
All consultation appointments include a complimentary new system purchase quote!
What is the average life of HVAC?
Numerous variables, such as system quality, planned maintenance, and consumption patterns, can affect how long an HVAC system lasts. So, there really isn’t a one-size-fits-all answer to this question. Having said that here is a closer look at the typical life expectancies of each type of HVAC system below:
· Furnace: If properly maintained, a gas or electric furnace will operate for 20 to 25 years.
· Air conditioner: A central air conditioner system has a 10- to 15-year typical service life. With the proper use and regular upkeep, their service life can be extended.
· Heat pump: Heat pumps typically last 20 to 25 years. Their lifespans are comparable to furnaces. That said, they are far more efficient than traditional air conditioners and furnaces.
· Boilers: If appropriately maintained, boilers can last for up to 30 years. They usually have a longer service life than furnaces do.
Keep in mind that although these are suggestions, some HVAC systems may have a different lifespan. To keep your system dependable and effective as it approaches the end of its expected life, it’s beneficial to consider replacing it. With regular maintenance, such as filter changes, part maintenance, and professional inspections, your HVAC system can last longer.
When was the last time an HVAC specialist serviced the HVAC system in your house? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning team to schedule an appointment if you are unable to recall or if it has been more than a year since your last visit.
For no additional charge, our staff of licensed HVAC specialists is on call for repairs and maintenance services around the clock, 365 days a year, including weekends, holidays, and after-hours! Make an appointment by phone or online with our booking form! We are excited to collaborate with you!
How do I know when it’s time to replace my HVAC system?
The decision of when to upgrade your HVAC system is significant and dependent on several factors. The following indications may indicate that it’s time to upgrade your existing system:
· System age: The typical lifespan of an HVAC system is between 15 and 20 years. If your system is approaching or has exceeded this age, it is a good idea to consider replacing it even if it is still functioning well.
· Frequent repairs: If you find yourself in need of HVAC repairs frequently, buying a new system can be a better solution.
· Higher energy bills: An HVAC system’s energy efficiency may decline with age, which will affect your energy expenses. Over time, a new HVAC unit is going to assist you in saving money and pay for itself over time.
· Inadequate performance: If your system struggles to maintain a comfortable temperature, shuts off regularly, or doesn’t provide enough heating or cooling, it may be time for a replacement.
· Bad indoor air quality: Your HVAC system may not be able to filter and condition the air effectively if you’ve seen a rise in dust, allergies, or humidity issues.
As you can see, there are numerous reasons why you may choose to replace your HVAC system as opposed to having it repaired. However, if you are unsure whether or not a new unit may be suitable for you, we suggest reaching out to the professional HVAC team at Limcan Certified to schedule a consultation appointment with one of our home comfort advisors.
During this consultation appointment, a home comfort advisor will conduct a thorough examination of your home and your current HVAC unit. They will then be able to provide you with a list of tailored suggestions that can help you decide what course of action you would like to take.
If you do end up choosing to purchase a new HVAC unit for your home in Ajax, Ontario, we’ll provide an extensive list of units that fit your needs and budget! Homeowners will also learn more about our current seasonal discounts and flexible financing options that can help you save big on your new purchase! Furthermore, when purchasing a new HVAC unit from us, we’ll also throw in a completely free quote!
Are you ready to get started with Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning? If so, don’t hesitate to reach out to the team and schedule your appointment today! You can reach us over the phone or by using our online booking form! We look forward to working with you!
“First experience with Limcan. My father-in-law has used them for years – I can see why. Totally amazed not only on their response when our AC died on one of the hottest days of the year, but the friendliness & professionalism of the tech (Jake, I believe). Focused on the task at hand but also took the time to respond to my questions. Definitely recommend Limcan. You won’t be disappointed.“
“Starting with Salesperson Mike, and ending with tech installation team, Gareth and Lucas, the entire project was seamless. No pressure sale with genuine care and expert advice, offering next day install at a fair price. Promptly on Sunday morning, Gareth and Lucas showed up, and didn’t stop until the install was complete. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate and professional, all attributes indicative of Limcan. System works great and I am extremely pleased with the service, price and overall experience.“